Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome to Tramping Roanoke


This blog has recently been transferred from another site, so while there are a zillion posts hitting at once, they were formerly posted every few days as they will be hereafter.

Living in Roanoke, VA is probably a lot like living in a lot of places, but in this blog, I hope to show the truth, beauty, and comedy of my fair city - reveling in her imperfections as much as in her grandeur.

I hope to inspire plenty of reader feedback: comments, questions, insults - whatever it takes to get some of my fellow Roanokers to participate.

I have lived in Roanoke for two-and-a-half years now - still very much a “newb” to the city, and I hope that writing this will also entice me to try new things, experience different activities, and see parts of the city I might never have seen otherwise (and inspire others to do the same).

No comments:

Post a Comment