Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Looking for survey respondents

While this may seem a little unorthodox, I'd like to mention that I'm conducting research for a writing project, and still need survey respondents.

Does anyone know of somewhere in the Roanoke Valley where I could set up a booth free or cheap and offer $1 per person to fill out my survey? It takes a whopping 5 minutes, and this used to work back at ASU, so I figure it would be worth a shot if I knew where to go. I though about the fair, but the "merchant night" or whatever it was called has already passed.

Anyway, if any of my wonderful readers would like to take said survey, I am giving away two $50 Amazon gift cards once I have all the data I need.

It's at:
http://tinyurl.com/nax52p

As for more stories of tramping Roanoke, check back later in the week and hear about my Fourth of July adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment